Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation Policy :
1. Every flights booking made on BengalTripAdviser is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
2. Some booked fares may be non-refundable per the specific airline’s policy.
3. Convenience or gateway fee is non-refundable in case of ticket cancellation by the user, or flight cancellation by the airline.
4. Online cancellations: Cancellations can be made online by signing in to your BengalTripAdviser Account.
5. Offline cancellations: We also accept cancellation requests through phone. However BengalTripAdviser cancellation charges for such offline cancel is same.
6. In addition to the airline’s cancellation charges, for within India Domestic bookings or International booking , BengalTripAdviser charges a Non-Refundable cancellation fee of Rs.250 for domestic airline and Rs.650 for international airline.
7. Only cancellation requests made online or telephonic through our customer support shall be entertained. BengalTripAdviser shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made through any other medium including but not limited to sms, e-mail.
8. For e-tickets, if your cancellation request is made less than 6 hours before departure, you’ll need to contact the airline directly to get your reservation cancelled.
9. If you have done a ‘Web/Tele Check-in’ with the airline, get in touch with the airline for cancellation. BengalTripAdviser will not be able to process the refund for the same and will not take any responsibility for the same.
10. Convenience or gateway fee charged at the time of booking is non-refundable.
11. For any cancellation made by you for which refund is already processed and if it is found that you have used/made changes to the ticket on the same PNR directly with the airline, BengalTripAdviser reserves the right to debit your original mode of payment against the amount which has been refunded to you.
12. For Bus and Hotel booking cancellation policy follow the booking time. Different different buses & hotels cancellation policy are different. Some Buses & Hotels booking are not refundable. Except cancellation charges BengalTripAdviser charges a Non-Refundable cancellation fee for bus and hotel booking INR 3% of the total transaction amount on every booking as a gateway charges.
Refunds Policy :
1. It is mandatory to contact BengalTripAdviser for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund your tickets booked at www.bengaltripadviser.com.
2. If you eed a refund for paper tickets, please send them back to us. Your tickets must reach us within 48 hours of the time of cancellation so that we can get them endorsed by the airline for you.
3. If your paper ticket gets lost or damaged, the airline will not be able to process a refund request.
4. All cancellations made directly with the Airline need to be intimated to BengalTripAdviser by Email or Phone in order to initiate the refunds process
5. Processing times for cancellation and refund requests vary.
6. BengalTriAdviser shall refund your cancellation only after the respective Airline/Service Provider processes to us your eligible refund. In case an airline ceases its flight operations, any refund owed by the airline to the passenger will be processed by BengalTripAdviser only after receiving the same from the airline. In case of payment successful but booking failed then full refund will come with in 7-10 days.
7. All kind of refund will be initiate to the customer account through same mode of payment with in 7-10 working days except bank holiday.